- It will be published on 3 November 2015
- It will Contain 20 short stories by King (a mix of new writing and work already collected in magazines)
- There will be introductions to each story by King in which he will provide “autobiographical comments on when, why and how he came to write it”, as well as “the origins and motivation of each story”.
Confirmed stories are:
- A Death
- Drunken Fireworks
- UR (revised)
- Bad Little Kid
Descriptions of others:
- “a man who keeps reliving the same life, repeating the same mistakes over and over again”
- “a columnist who kills people by writing their obituaries”
- “a poignant tale about the end of the human race”
Read the full article here.
“Feel free to examine them, but please be careful. The best of them have teeth.”
- Stephen King on the stories in The Bazaar of Bad Dreams