Chat Live With Lilja on FacebookPosted: April 12, 2016, 09:04:30
On Thursday April 14 I’ll be doing a live chat on facebook. I’ve understood it there are different ways in doing it but I’m going to start off with just being online and answering any question you can throw at me…live. If there are a lot of people joining in on the discussion I’ll do it again and try the live video feed but since I don’t know if I will just be sitting here all on my own I don’t want to start off to big.
I know there are other ways of doing this than on facebook but I’ll start there and see where this leads. If there are a big interest for this I’m definatley open to doing this in other social media. But let’s start here and see where it all lands.
So help me spread the word about this and please join in if you can. I would hate to sit there all alone…
Why do I do this?
- Because I love to talk King and I’d love to hear from all of you and what you have to say about King and Lilja’s Library. The site has been online for 20 years so I guess it’s about time right?
When will you do this?
- I’ll be online this Thursday April 14 at 11PM my time (Sweden). That would be 10PM in London, 5PM in New York, 2PM in LA and 7AM (on April 15) in Sydney.
How long will you be there?
- I’ll try to be there as long as there are people joining me but at least for an hour. Hopefully longer.
What can you ask?
- Anything you want. If I can I will answer but please know that I don’t have the answer to everything :-)
Do we have to ask stuff or can we just chat?
- You can ask questions, chat, comment, post photos and do pretty much anything except disrespect anyone. I want us to play this nice.
Can you show us stuff you have?
- Sure, ask and I’ll post photos.
Will King be there?
- No, not King just me Lilja.