Episode 24: Is Carrie Too Scary For Dr. Sleep?Posted: November 17, 2013, 23:58:41
With your hosts Han Lilja of Lilja's Library and Lou Sytsma.
Welcome to Episode 24 of The Stephen King Podcast!
Something Old - Carrie, Something New - Dr. Sleep, & Someone Blue - Blue Tyson That is.
Blue, Hans and myself engage in full on SPOILER filled talks about the latest Stephen King book - Dr. Sleep and the latest cinematic adaptation of one of his works - Carrie.
Plus the latest Stephen King news.
We hope you will all enjoy this episode and as usual we want to hear from you.
Good or bad, we want it all!
You can leave us comments, questions, topic suggestions at:
1) FaceBook - Lilja's Library
2) Audio Message - Speak Pipe widget on the right hand of the podcast page (send voicemail)
In this podcast:
1) 00:56 - Lilja and Lou Intro.
2) 01:33 - From The Deathroom - Stephen King News
3) 10:18 - Reviews From The Night Shift Part 1 - Bood Review - Dr. Sleep
4) 38:07 - Reviews From The Night Shift Part 2 - Movie Review - Carrie(2013)
5) 59:51 - Preview of Podcast 25 And Signoff
6) 1:02:13 - Bloopers
Intro Music - Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Dr. Sleep Music - Beyond Two Souls Theme - Hans Zimmer & Lorne Balfe and Normand Corbeil.
Carrie Clip - from the 1976 Brian DePalma Movie
Outro Music - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
iTunes - The Stephen King Podcast.
RSS Feed - RSS.
Support The Show - Thank You!