Dark Tower ManiaPosted: March 5, 2012, 14:58:36
Once again it’s contest time here at Lilja’s Library. And once again the prices are Dark Tower related, this time from the UK. Five lucky winners will split the books between them in the following way.
- 1 lucky winner will get a copy of Hodder & Stoughton’s limited edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole. This book is only released in 700 copies with deluxe binding, photographic endpapers and with author's facsimile signature. The price if you buy it is £99.99 (approximately $160). This copy is donated by PSPublishing and the copies from them has an extra feature. They all have a specially-printed dustjacket that’s not included in copies bought elsewhere.
- 1 lucky winner will get a copy of Hodder & Stoughton’s hardback edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole AND a set with all the previous seven Dark Tower books in paperback with new beautiful covers (donated by Hodder & Stoughton).
- 3 lucky winners will each get a copy of Hodder & Stoughton’s hardback edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole (donated by Hodder & Stoughton).
And how can you win these fine books then? Well, this time there are three ways.
First way to win (twitter):
1) Follow @liljaslibrary on twitter.
2) Cut and paste this on twitter (each retweet is a chance to win):
Dark Tower Mania over at Lilja’s Library. Retweet this to win Dark Tower books. Follow @LiljasLibrary to be eligible http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=3002
Second way to win (facebook):
“Like” Lilja’s Library on facebook and then “Like” or “Share” at least one of my post there. Each “Like” and “Share” is a chance to win.
Third way to win (be creative):
In the comments field below, tell me what you think would be the best way to promote Lilja’s Library.
Easy, right? You can retweet as many times as you like, you can “Like and “Share” as many times as you like and you can leave as many comments below as you like. And you can enter the contest in one, two or three of the ways, it’s all up to you. The contest starts on Monday March 5 and ends on April 22, two days before The Wind Through the Keyhole is released. On Monday April 23 I will draw two winners from facebook, two from twitter and one from the comments (best suggestion) and from those five winners I will randomly select who gets what prize. Oh, and this contest is open to anyone anywhere. Good Luck!