More limited news...Posted: February 6, 2013, 09:27:33
I got the following update about the limited Christine and Pet sematary from Club Stephen King.
I told you long ago, the publisher PS Publishing will sell for April 29 a special anniversary edition (30 years) of CHRISTINE and November 14, a special edition anniversary (30 years) Pet Sematary (Pet Sematary .
Bev Vincent has just pointed out that introduction CHRISTINE include a novel by Michael Marshall Smith, and it will be Ramsey Campbell, who will write an introduction for exclusive Pet Sematary.
I remember the details of these special editions birthdays, as known to date:
- New cover art
- Illustrations of openings and end of the book (end papers)
- New jackets around the box
- About six illustrations B & W
- Signature of the artist (it is quite possible that this is Mark Geyer, who illustrated the limited edition, special anniversary, 10 years, THE GREEN MILE , and who made the frontispieces of the European versions of ROSE MADDER / BAG OF BONES )
- Facsimile signature of Stephen King
- Edition: 300 to 400 copies, numbered.