Sneek peaksPosted: September 17, 2009, 15:16:58
Bev Vincent keeps giving us sneek peaks on what's going to be included in his upcoming book The Illustrated Stephen King Companion. Here is what he has told us so far:
- First pages from manuscript of The Gunslinger, The Stand, Pet Sematary & Dead Zone
- A familiar scene of Needful Things
- A completely different scene from Insomnia
- The 43rd Dream (before it gets reprinted, only ONE copy is known to exist)
- A 3 line cartoon by Stephen King
- Excerpts from unpublished stories!
- Reproduction of several pages of the first part of I Was a Teenage Grave Robber, King's first story publication.
Thanks to Herbert West