Ep. 29: Stephen King Stories On TVPosted: March 9, 2014, 20:38:08
With your hosts Han Lilja of Lilja's Library and Lou Sytsma.
Welcome to Episode 29 of The Stephen King Podcast!
As usual, we bring you the latest Stephen King News.
With so much Stephen King material being adapted for TV, Hans and Lou go prospecting through his back catalogue to see if we can mine it for other possible TV series. The results may surprise you. Plus some of our listeners put forth their picks too.
We hope you enjoy this episode and, as usual, we want to hear from you.
Good or bad, we want it all!
You can leave us comments, questions, topic suggestions at:
1) FaceBook - Lilja's Library
2) Audio Message - Speak Pipe widget on the right hand of the podcast page (send voicemail)
In this podcast:
1) 00:00 - Intro
2) 00:56 - Podcast Setup
2) 01:19 - From The Death Room - The Latest Stephen King News
3) 18:20 - Speculation Feature - Stephen King Short Stories That Could Be TV Series
4) 52:18 - Preview of Podcast 30 And Signoff
5) 54:20 - Outre
Podcast edited by Lou Sytsma
Intro Music - Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Outro Music - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
iTunes - The Stephen King Podcast.
RSS Feed - RSS.
Direct Download Link - The Stephen King Podcast - Episode 29
(Click to play, right click and Chose 'Save Link As' to save the file)
Support The Show - Thank You!