Episode 19 - We Buddy Up With Writer Bev VincentPosted: June 17, 2013, 00:06:44
Episode 19 - Lilja & Lou Buddy Up With Bev Vincent & His Dark Tower Companion - of the Lilja & Lou Podcast is now out.
This one features an in depth interview with writer Bev Vincent and his recent King book - The Dark Tower Companion. Be sure to check it out as there are lots of NEW Dark Tower goodies you are probably not aware of. Bev discovered these goodies during interviews with Ron Howard, Akiva Goldman, & Stephen King.
We hope you will all enjoy this episode and as usual we want to hear from you, good or bad, we want it all!
You can leave us comments, questions, topic suggestions at:
1) FaceBook - Lilja's Library
2) Twitter - @LiljaLouPodcast - please use the hashtag #LiljaLouPodcast
3) Audio Message - Speak Pipe widget on the right hand of the podcast page (send voicemail)
In this podcast:
1) 00:56 - Lilja and Lou Intro.
2) 01:45 - In The Death Room: Stephen King News
3) 12:34 - Reviews from The Night Shift: The Dark Tower Companion with writer Bev Vincent
4) 51:16 - Preview for next podcast and Signoff
Intro Music - Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Outro Music - Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Listen here or on iTunes.
RSS Feed - RSS.