King in Europe 2013Posted: November 12, 2013, 09:16:04
King is in Europe. Here is his schedule. Do know about other appearances? Let me know.
November 12 (France):
- European press conference about 22/11/63 and Doctor Sleep.
November 13 (France):
- Book signing between 1.00 and 3.00PM at Mk2 Library, 128-162 Avenue de France, 75013 Paris, France. This is the only King will do during his visit.
- Exclusive interview report to JT 20h TF1
November 14 (France):
- Show "The Great Library, Special Stephen King." Live at 20:40 on France 5.
November 15 (France):
- 7-9am France Inter: Stephen King will be invited to the 7-9am show. According Telerama Stephen King participate in 8:20.
- The Mov. The radio announced Mov ': Stephen King will present live radio The Mov', Friday, Nov. 15, from 12 to 15h. It will be a special show in public, hosted by Thomas Rozec. There will be some listeners who will register on a registration form online. It will soon be online. You can ask questions on Twitter via the hashtag # KingLeMouv and possibly also by phone.
November 16 (France):
- Reading at 8:30 p.m. at the Grand Rex. Room capacity = 2800 people. During the evening, Stephen King will give a reading of his work, and a session of Questions / Answers to the public. And debate. Presented by Augustin Trappenard in the presence of Maxime Chattam.
November 19 (Germany):
- Stephen will appear at Krimifestival in Munich, Germany. Stephen will speak, read from his work and do a Q&A session after the program.
November 20 (Germany):
- Stephen will appear at the Harbour Front Literature Festival in Hamburg. He will speak, read from his work and do a Q&A session after the program.